- Mount Sinai School of Medicine – Bronx, NYC
- University of Punjab – Lahore
Residency – Bronx, NYC
- Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Albert Einstein College of Medicine- Bronx, NY
- Sleep Medicine (adults and pediatrics), University of Texas Health Science Center
- Interventional Pulmonary (Thoracic Surgery), University of Toronto
- Internal Medicine November 2005
- Pulmonary Medicine December 2007
- Sleep Medicine November 2009
- Critical Care Medicine November 2012
- American Association for Bronchology and Interventional Pulmonology (AABIP)
- American Thoracic Society (ATS)
- American College of Chest Physicians (ACCP)
- Resident Travel Best Paper Award
- Winner Best Abstract of Founders Award
Research/Presentation (few of numerous)
- Khan AM. (Letter) Adenoidectomy Outcomes in Treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea in Children. Am Journal Respir Crit Care Med. 183(6):826, Mar 15, 2011.
- Khan AM, Manzoor K, et al. Review article, Thoracic Splenosis- Know It and Avoid Unnecessary Investigations… Gen Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 59(4):245-53.12 Apr 2011.
- Khan AM, et al. Detection of Nodular Pulmonary Amyloid by PET Positive Scan. Deception for Lung Cancer. Rev Port Pneumol. 18(6):299-303.2012.
- Khan AM, … Yasufuku K. Severe Acute Airway Obstruction… following Photodynamic Therapy. Photodiagnosis and Photodynamic Therapy. 2014 Jun;11(2):254-8.
- Jalil BA, Tasufuku K, Khan AM. Uses, Limitations, and Complications of Endobronchial Ultrasound. Proc (Bayl Univ Med Cent). 2015 Jul;28(3):325-30.
- Interventional Pulmonary with endobronchial ultrasound (EBUS)
- Playing squash
- Marathon running
- Charitable work for local and national organizations
- Married with three young children